- Feature a standard harsh environment package including wipers on the boom sections, boots on the cylinders, and protection on pivots and bearing points.
- Proportional control systems provides smooth and precise positioning of the unit in the most critical of areas.
Crawler Boom Lifts
- Designed for rough terrain and allow a 16-17 inch clearance and 55 percent gradeability.
- The Aichi track system allows for a very low pressure of 11 to 14 psi, allowing the machine to travel on soft surfaces.
Wheeled Boom Lifts
- The unique three stage boom lift permits for the industry’s most compact stowed position.
- Offers operators a larger working range (from stowed position to horizontal outreach) without ever moving the boom lift.
- A shorter stowed length makes parking simple and can reduce transportation costs as both a boom and scissor lift can fit on an average trailer.
- Maintenance is simplified with more accessible parts and a pull-out system for easy maintenance of most components.